Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hump Day








I watched the debate last night and once again felt like Senator Warren came out on top, but I have to admit the best line of the night came when Mayor Pete accused the Republicans of supporting naked racism in the White House.





Florida Congressmoron and Trump lacky Matt (I Just Don’t Get It) Gaetz started his day out Tuesday by tweeting that Congressman Elijah (I Walk The Walk) Cummings who is head of the House Oversight Committe was in Italy with Loudest Mouth In The House Pelosi instead of doing his job. Of course, Elijah was not with Pelosi but on the job. Just another lying useless Republican on the taxpayer dollar.




Texas Senator Ted (I Don’t Have A Clue) Cruz is pushing for more tax cuts for the super-rich. Trickle Down Ted wants to index capital gains to inflation. Now since I don’t have millions of dollars in the bank, I don’t have a clue to what that means, but according to financial experts who do say 86% of the benefit of indexing capital gains to inflation would go to the top 1%.


Donald (KKK) Trump said yesterday “I’m the least racist person there is anywhere in the world.” I’m not sure if that is in the Guinness Book of Records or not


Yeah, this guy.


Miss Michigan 2019 Kathy (I Can’t Pronounce My Last Name Either) Zhu who was stripped of her title after she tweeted insensitive and offensive tweets about blacks has a new gig. She is the new member of “Women for Trump Coalition Advisory Board”.  She said she was very excited and looking forward to being grabbed.


Republican Majority Leader Moscow Mitch (Ruskie) McConnell went on the Senate floor this week and whined about everybody calling him an un-American Russian asset. He said those mean people even called him Moscow Mitch.


 Mitch didn’t bring up the fact that after he helped roll back sanctions against Russia, Russia announce spending $200 million dollars in a Kentucky Aluminum mill. Or that he had blocked two security bills against foreign countries interfering in our elections.





Stay tuned for future adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment