Wednesday, July 3, 2019

May The 4th Be With You






Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I hope everyone has a great day. I plan on shooting off my mouth, blowing some smoke and having a bang up time.



Yesterday’s headlines were that Donald (Little DICK-Tator) Trump had given up on getting the citizenship question on the census. Today the headlines are that Trumpypoo has ordered the DOJ to reverse that. I wonder if this bonehead thinks there is a higher court than the Supreme Court.
I think this is another one of his tantrums because he lost the court case and it is also a way to distract from the bad news on his parade. It seems it is raining on Trump’s big parade and there is not a cloud in the sky. Inside sources say that the RNC and White House are all in a lather because folks don’t want to come to his giant salute to himself.  I am pretty sure on Friday we will witness another hissy fit over crowd size pictures of the parade.



Former Governor of Colorado John (Even I Can’t Pronounce) Hickenlooper maybe the first to exit stage left in the presidential race. A number of staff members have left and John is down to checking under the cushions in the couch for campaign money.


On a side note. My little medical adventure is over and I have a clean bill of health from the doctors. I do appreciate all of the kind words that have been sent my way.








Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment