Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Some More Of This And A Little Bit Of That











I’ll bet you can’t name Donald (KKK) Trump’s new press secretary.  I couldn’t either until a few minutes ago when I accidently stumbled on it. Her name is Stephanie (The Invisible Woman) Grisham. She has been on the job for 15 days now and hasn’t given a single press briefing. Looks like former press secretary Sarah (Fuck-a-Me) Sanders taught her well.  


Someone commented the other day that Trump could be the first President in 130 years to not have a pet dog. That is not true.  He has Lindsay (I’ll Lick Your Balls) Graham.



Trump says “I don’t have a racist bone in my body.” Bones aren’t racist. Brains are and his is full-blown racist.



I never used the excuse when I was in school that my dog ate my homework, but today I had to tell my bank that my neighbors dog ate my billfold.


The overwhelming silence from the Republicans after Trump’s racist tweets and speeches is deafening.  









Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment