Monday, July 22, 2019

News Of The Day







Here is some good news. Former Texas State Senator Wendy (Pink Shoes) Davis is challenging Congressmoron Chip (Ship Ahoy) Roy for his seat in the 21st District. 


The most notable thing little Chippypoo has done in Congress is trying to grab the title of The Dumbest Man in Congress from Louie (I Really Am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert.



More good news. Gretna, Louisiana police officer Charlie (Punish And Suppress) Rispoli and another officer Angelo (I‘m With Him) Varisco  got fired for posting on Facebook that “AOC is a vile idiot who needs a round.” I have the most respect for the law, but damn little anymore for the cops.


Then there is this news. Supposedly Donald (My Daddy Is The Littlest DICK-Tator, I’m Just a Dick) Trump Jr. has a book coming out in November. I believe the title is TRIGGERED. I’m not sure if it is about Roy Roger’s horse or not. When asked if he used a ghost writer, Jr said, “No, he was a real person.”




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment