Thursday, July 18, 2019

WARNING: Stupidity Epidemic








I always thought that Donald (KKK) Trump wanted to be King of America, but I was wrong.





Republican Senator Rand (Scrooge) Paul blocked the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund from being fast tracked. Parsimonious Paul says it’s too much money. He said, “We’re adding debt at about a trillion dollars a year.” He seemed to have completely forgotten that the reason we are adding that much debt is because of the giant tax bill that he and the Republicans so joyously passed last year. He also seems to have forgotten his oath as a doctor of “do no harm.”


Elsa (I’ve Had It) Alcala, a former Texas Court of Criminal Appeals judge who was appointed by Gov. Rick Perry in 2011, has decided to leave the Republican Party. Here is her letter to the GOP
“It has taken me years to say this publicly but here I go. President Trump is the worst president in the history of this country. Even accepting that Trump has had some successes (and I believe these are few), at his core, his ideology is racism. To me, nothing positive about him could absolve him of his rotten core.”
Wouldn’t it be nice to see more of this stuff.

Republican Congressmoron Mike (White But Not Too Bright) Kelly said this week that he’s “a person of color, I’m white.”  Of course, white is the absence of color. I would say that Mikey is also absence of any brain cells.





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment