Monday, July 8, 2019

No Wonder They Call It Blue Monday







Convicted sex offender Jeffrey (The Younger, The Better) Epstein was arrested in New York on new charges of sex-trafficking. Epstein who had been arrested and charged for similar crimes in Florida more than a decade ago, but ended up with a slap on the wrist, actually more like a hand-job, from then Florida Attorney General Alex (Am I Creepy Looking Are What? ) Acosta.


Acosta is now in the Trump cabinet as Secretary of Labor which incidentally oversees sex-trafficking. Wow isn’t that interesting? I can’t wait to see the fallout from this scandal. I don’t think Acosta is the only one to get caught up in this mess.



Presidential candidate Eric (Does Anybody Know Who I Am?  )Swalwell has changed his campaign song from Rodney Atkins “Caught Up in the Country” to Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust.” I think Eric had some good ideas but not enough name recognition around the country.



Former Secretary of State of Kansas Kris (I Wish My Middle Name Was Krispy) Kobach who ran for Governor of Kansas last election and got his ass handed to him by Democrat Laura (I Got Way More Votes) Kelly has now decided to run for the Senate. The campaign is not off to a good start. It seems Kris misspelled his first name on the Senate registration. He said it was no big deal because being a Republican Senator all he has to spell is NO.


Former Vice-President Joe (My Baggage Outweighs My Experience) Biden finally apologized for comments he made weeks ago about segregation. I think that comes under the “A day late and a dollar short” excuses.




Stay tuned for future adventures


1 comment:

  1. But wait a minute, Trump knows all the best people. Maybe what he meant to say it that he knows all the billionaire pedophiles and the creeps that let them continue to be pedophiles.

    ReplyDelete