Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Small Talk From Small Minds

 


Conversations overheard at the Trump Cult meeting in Conroe, Texas this past weekend:

 Woman: Hey Fred, how are you?

Fred: Great, just got a letter from the electric company saying it was my final notice.

Woman: Really?

Fred; Yep, I’m a happy camper.  I’m sick of having to pay that sucker every month.

 


Man: Did you have trouble parking?

Man: Not at all, Bill and I rode my donkey here so we wouldn’t have to park a car.

Man: Hope you can find it when this is over. Quite a few people rode donkeys today.

Man: Shouldn’t be a problem. Ours is different. When we came in, I heard someone say “look at those two assholes on that donkey.”

 


Woman: Do you think he is going to ask us to march up to the capitol?

Woman: God I hope not, these heels are not made for walking that far.

 


Man:  Have you seen many people you know?

Man: A few I go to KKK meetings with.

Man: You think he will go with Pence again to be his running mate?

Man: Naw, I heard he was going to pick JFK…..or his son.

 


Woman: Did you go to D.C. on the 6th?

Man: No, I wanted to, but it violated the conditions of my parole.

 

 


Woman: I heard they were thinking about removing some books from the school library.

Woman: Oh I hope they take out those terrible Harry Potter books.

Woman: What was so terrible about them?

Woman: I don’t know. I didn’t read em. I don’t read books.

 


Man:  Do you think the whole family is going to be here.

Man: I don’t know. Those two boys are dipshits, but that Ivanka is a looker.

 

 


 

 

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment