Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine Day

 

My sweetie said, “Be my funny valentine.” So I tickled her fancy.

Another Super Bowl is history and this one will go down as a rare one. A Good Game.  I saw Snoop Dog on the Super Bowl half time show.  He looked pretty good for someone 497 years old.

As I have said before, one of the big things in East Texas is bigotry.  One of the local TV stations has been promoting Black History month. So far, they have acknowledged Clint Black and Jack Black.

Alabama Senator Tommy (Tainted) Tuberville said last week that a proposal to ban members of Congress from trading stock would “really cut back” on the number of people “willing to serve”. I believe what he really meant was that it would cut back on people willing to serve themselves.


We are binging on the new Reacher series on Prime Video. If you are a fan of Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series, you will love this. It will make you want to go slap Tom Cruise.

 

 

Stay tuned for future adventures

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a good excuse to slap Tom Cruise.
    Maybe as a result of having had my fancy tickled one too many times.

    ReplyDelete