Friday, February 18, 2022

Hear All About It

 


It seems the Dallas Cowboys paid a confidential settlement of 2.4 million dollars to four members of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders after a senior executive was accused of voyeurism in the locker room as they undressed.  The executive was Richard (Peek-a-Boo) Dairymple who was senior vice president for public relations. I understand Mr. Dairymple said it was simply a misunderstanding of his title. He thought he was senior vice president of pubic relations.

 


Pastor Greg (I Have God on Speed Dial) Locke of the Global Vision Bible Church accused some members of his congregation  cult this week of being witches and that they were on a mission to destroy the church.  I understand Grandstand Gregg ask for matches and firewood when the collection plate was passed. Of course, if they were real witches, they could have just twitched their noses and turned him into a mouse on the spot. I do believe the Global Vision boneheads are so narrow minded, they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.

Supposedly Jesus said, “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth”. I’m pretty sure there was a mistake in the translation from the Hebrew.  I’m beginning to believe he said, “Beware of the stupid for they shall invade the earth.”

 


Mike (My Pillows Are Soft and So Is My Head) Lindell former crack addict turned crack idiot was denied entry into Canada with his truck load of pillows for the unvaccinated truckers.  Mike said he would rent helicopters and drop the pillows on the truckers from the air. It’s always sad to see an addict relapse in public.



I understand that Tucker (I Lie for A Living) Carlson who is a big supporter of the anti-vax truckers is considering changing his name to Trucker. I can think of another letter he could change that would be more appropriate.



A judge in New York has ordered Trumpypoo, Ivanka and Don Jr. to sit for depositions. It will be interesting to see who throws who under the bus first. 

 

 

Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment