Wednesday, August 28, 2019

There is Dumb and There is Real Dumb






Definition of Dumb according to Webster:  Temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.

This pretty much describes the Republican Party.


I understand there is a sequel to the old movie Birdman of Alcatraz.  This one is about the dumbest man in prison.  It’s called, Birdbrain of Alcatraz.


The dumbest man in Congress is at again. Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert.


Louie said yesterday that he doesn’t want the authorities to charge the El Paso shooter with a hate crime because that could lead to charging pastors next. I’m not sure where Louie goes to church, but I must admit I agree that there are lots of pastors spewing hate these days.

Apparently, the bank executives at Deutsche Bank graduated from Trump University.

In the realm of Dumb, I just saw this on Facebook:

Fool me once, Shame on me. 
Fool me 12,000 times. I am a Trump supporter cult member.






So many Republicans have decided not to run in 2020, I understand the Party is looking high and low for new candidates. 




 Stay tuned for future adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment