Monday, August 12, 2019

New Week, Same Ole Stuff








I understand that authorities are still trying to figure out how Jeffery (I Like Them Young) Epstien got the hammer, nails and lumber into his cell to build a hangman’s gallows.



I’ve had three robo calls today telling me that my apple products were defective. Damn, and I just bought those Granny Smiths yesterday.


I must admit I do have a recurring fantasy. I see a huge crowd at one of Trump’s rallies of hate and instead of them chanting “Lock her up”, they are chanting “Shut the fuck up.”


Impeachment inquiries have begun in the House of Representatives held by the Democrats and in the Senate the Republicans say that they are not worried because they are way ahead of the problem.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment