Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Day After Hump Day








The biggest hump on the planet.



And so do I. Trump is without a doubt, crazy, mad, demented, deranged, of unsound mind, psychotic, unbalanced, touched, bonkers, wacko, loony, nuts, insane, not quite right, buggy, stupid, bird-brained, senseless, unreasonable, simple minded, dangerous, reckless, unhinged, absurd, rambling, ranting idiot, muddled and mentally ill.   


It was just announced that former press secretary Sean (My Nose Is Growing) Spicer is going to be on Dancing With The Stars. I am pretty sure he will be tap dancing since that is his main talent. I can’t believe they haven’t changed the name of the show to “Dancing With Some People You Might Have Heard Of"




So Donald (Little DICK-Tator) Trump says he was chosen by God. Let’s see is that the same God who tried to kill everyone in the world with a flood. I’m just sayin’. Terrible Trump is a climate denier.


After I posted an old picture of me during my radio daze, I did have a couple of groupies looking for me. I can’t figure out how they knew where I lived.



Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment