Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Tuesday That Feels Like A Monday








Texas State Representative Matt (I LOVE Guns) Schaefer said he would not doing anything to diminish the God-given rights for his fellow Texans to have their precious guns. I’m not sure where in the Bible it says everyone should have a gun. It could be in Smith and Wesson 38:45, but probably it is Ignoramus 10:12

Of course Moron Matt’s answer is prayers. It seems to me if this wonderful all knowing, and all loving God of Matt’s doesn’t seem to know what’s going on if people have to pray for him to stop it. Either God is asleep at the wheel or doesn’t care that a 17 month old baby got shot in the face.  If I thought that kind of prayer worked, I would already have won the lottery.

Even though I live in this bonehead’s District, I’ve never heard of him, but you can bet I’ll remember his name the next time I go to the ballot box.


St. Edwards, a Catholic school in Nashville has banned the Harry Potter books from their library. Father Reehil says the decision was made for the “well-being” of the students. This from the religion cult where thousands of children have been abused by their priest.


Texas Governor Greg (I Haven’t Got A Leg To Stand On) Abbott said this week that firearms need to be kept out of the hands of “deranged killers.” He went on to say that he thought a lot of these deranged killers were not checking the “deranged killers” box on their gun application.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment