Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloweener



Halloween seems to be a little different here in Far Right Religious Republican East Texas.  They really want to it to be a Christian themed holiday.  I can’t quite wrap my little brain around that scenario but when I remember that Jesus was the original zombie and you throw in the Holy Ghost plus the fact that these religious wackos are some of the scariest people I have ever met. Well….

I am still way more comfortable with spooks, goblins, scary stories and bags full of teeth-decaying candy for the kids rather than brain-washing myths from the Bible.

On a positive note, I met two really incredible ladies this week. If you haven’t voted already, I really urge you to vote for Leticia Van de Putte for Lt. Governor and Dr. Shirley McKellar for Congress. It was quite an honor to speak with both of them this week and hear what they want to do for the state of Texas.


I saw a very strange billboard in town this week. It said in very large letters. “Had Enough? Vote Republican.”  Now the Republicans have been running Texas into the ground for two decades and they have the gall to put up a sign that says “Had Enough”. What a bunch of Assholes. Every last one of them. 


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment