Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday All Over Again



Here in TeaNut Republican Religious wacko East Texas, Farmers Insurance won’t cover you and the family doctor won’t see you if you’re a liberal minded person.

And the flip side really tells you what kind of assholes these boneheads really are.


If these jerks actually cared about children, they would have said, pray for the sick kids, or hungry kids, or kids without families, not the unborn. But no, once they come out of the womb, these assholes could care less. Needless to say, I will not be getting any insurance from Farmers or letting this quack near me.  
   
I wonder how the home office of Farmers Insurance feels about their agent here in Lufkin getting so political.  I think I’ll send them the picture and see what they have to say.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment