Friday, September 6, 2013

Signs of Life

All my life I have heard people say that they were looking for some sign that they were on the right path.  I was never sure exactly what sign they were looking for but it made me aware that there are a number of signs around us that we should pay attention to.  Here are a few.



I don’t trust this one. This is Government work so for all I know they might have closed the wrong lane.


 This one pretty well states where the Republican Party is today.



In the middle of nowhere.


 This sign



Usually leads to this sign.








Kudos to the San Antonio city council who voted 8 to 3 this week to approve anti-bias protections for gay and transgender residents.  They join another 180 cities across the country that has approved similar ordnances. Of course most of the top Republicans in Texas including Attorney General Gregg (I'm Just Not a Stand-Up Kinda Guy) Abbott and Senaterrible Ted (I Have Yet to Have an Original Thought) Cruz were against it because of religious beliefs.  That belief being that they have the right to hate anyone who is not like them.  This sign pretty well says it all.








I think this is the only sign I am going to pay attention to.








Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment