Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Harrumping Day











Here are the top ten contestants humps who will be participating in Faux News new political game show, "The Liar's Club" tomorrow night.   The winner gets to go on to be a be humiliated by whoever the opposition runs in the general election.  Leading the pack is Dr. Republicanstein's monster.

  1. Real estate mogul Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump
  2. Former Florida Gov. Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush
  3. Wisconsin Gov. Scott (I Need A) Walker
  4. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike ( I Need A Job)Huckabee
  5. Nut-job-surgeon Dr. Ben (No, I’m Not Kin To Johnny) Carson
  6. Sen. Ted (I Don’t Have A Clue)Cruz of Texas
  7. Sen. Marco (I Have A Sugar Daddy) Rubio of Florida
  8. Sen. Rand (My Mom Invented Fish Sticks) Paul of Kentucky
  9. New Jersey Gov. Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie
  10. Ohio Gov. John (My Family Doesn’t Know Me Either) Kasich
 Texas Gov. Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry, Louisiana Gov. Booby (Jihad) Jindal, Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly (I Can Run Any Business Into The Ground) Fiorina, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey (I Need A Mint Julep For This) Graham, former Virginia Gov. Jim (Who Cares) Gilmore and former New York Gov. George (All I Have Going For Me Is A Really Dumb Name) Pataki will be on the taxi squad and be available if any of the top ten are sent to the penalty box for excessive stupidity. 


 I am pretty sure Faux News won’t even have to provide a laugh track.



Donald (Hair-Brained) Rump had this to say yesterday, I’m going to win Hispanics, and I think I’m going to win the African-American vote.”  The Don went on to say that he also thought he could cure cancer, fly to Mars and build condos, get the price of gas down to 50 cents a gallon and teach the Middle East how to love one another. 





New Jersey Governor Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie said in an interview yesterday, “I’m a Catholic but I’ve used birth control.”  I am stunned. This bonehead has a sex life. You have got to be kidding.


A new big game hunter has made the scene. Sabrina ( I Just Feel The Need To Kill Something) Corgatelli has posted a picture on facebook of the giraffe she killed and how good it made her feel.  She also said, “Giraffes are very dangerous animals,” and that’s why she will never buy anything from Toys R Us.  I believe little Sabrina deserves more than some really vile comments on her facebook page.      






Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment