Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Yea...It's Hump Day




Now that all of the statements and comments that were made by the candidates boneheads in the Republican get together in Cleveland last week and all of the reactions to said comments by the viewers have been considered, it is official, the debate has been downgraded to a debacle.  It is very obvious that the all inclusive big tent that the Republicans love to talk about is filled with homophobic, misogynistic, racist assholes with very low I.Q.’s.





The pastor at the 1st Baptist church in Panama City is Dr. Craig (I’m Not A Real Doctor, But I Play One In Church) Conner says that if the government doesn’t defund Planned Parenthood he might not pay his taxes. Here is a better idea Reverend Dumbass, why don’t you and your megachurch buddies actually pay taxes.  That would be quite a load of money for the government.

Ole Craigy went on to say that he was sure that God was the one that released the videos circulating about Planned Parenthood. I think maybe crazy Craig is angling to take over Pat (I Have God On Speed Dial) Robertson’s place when he has his face to face meeting with Jesus.  A meeting, by the way, that I am pulling for to happen really soon for Mr. Roberson.

  

Just when I thought we  had heard the last from former Congressmoron Michael (I’m Even Dumber Than Palin) Bachmann, she pops up on the radio to say we should all feel very "privileged to live in" the End Times, which she says are currently upon us.  In fact I do feel privileged to see the end of her political career. I’m sure that’s what she was talking about.







The Oath Keepers arrived in Ferguson, Missouri armed to the teeth. When asked why they were allowed to carry weapons, an Oath Keeper replied, “I’m happy that we’re able to defend ourselves, It’s been our right for a long time.”  Gee I wonder what would have happened if a black group showed up with guns.




The Oath Keepers are a bunch of boneheads who comprise the latest patriot group to claim they are here to protect Americans from, what looks to me like, other Americans. They say are here to protect the Constitution, but also vowing to disobey "unconstitutional" orders from what they view as an increasingly tyrannical government. If that makes any sense, let me know. My question to these assholes is if you’re so hot to protect America, why don’t you drag your ass overseas and fight ISIS?  Of course they are not about to do that because those people have guns too. 



Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment