Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday, Monday







I can see why South Carolina Senaterrible Lindsey (I Need Another Mint Julep) Graham picked today to announce he is running sashaying for President.  It is the first day of hurricane season: the perfect day for a blowhard to show up.

 Little Lindsey wants everyone to know that he will be the “Chuck Norris” of Presidents and kick all our enemies off the planet.  He likes to tell everyone that he has a military background and knows exactly what to do. Actually Lindsey was a lawyer in the Air Force and I think he plans on suing ISIS out of business.  Remember If You Love War. Vote Lindsey. 


Donald (Huge Ego, Small Brain) Trump says he will have an exciting announcement to make on June 26th.  I’m hoping that he is planning on getting a haircut.





The Texas Republican controlled Senate apparently invented a time machine.  They   approved legislation to allow handguns in campus buildings, dorms, and classrooms taking us back to 1815.  The only positive note is that these boneheads won’t be back for another two years.



The Houston flooding was much worse than I first thought.




And now for the irony to end all ironies.  The man charged with shooting George (My I.Q. and My Gun Are Both 45’s) Zimmerman is using the “stand your ground” defense. Boy, that Karma can come back and bite you in the ass.   



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment