Saturday, June 6, 2015

Special Saturday Edition







Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry’s campaign slogan is Rick Perry: Risk the Consequences.  Wow, talk about a confidant, positive, 100% sure campaign slogan.  I understand this one won out over these choices. Why not roll the dice…. Somebody’s got to win, why not me….. It’s not over til it’s over…..It could happen…..I’m just asking for one measly vote….Oh yeah, the third thing is Vote for me.

The only shot Rick pooh has at getting any votes is to change his first name to Katy.    

Here is the rap singer he used for his campaign song which by the way sounds like
Little Ricky is really running to be President of the Confederacy.


I’m pretty sure he is this bonehead’s brother.



Between Perrydonah’s announcement and the Texas legislature deciding that college campuses full of young testosterone laden guys drinking lots of alcohol is a great place to have guns, I think it’s time for a little vacation.  I think I hear the call of the open road……or it maybe it's my sweetie telling me to get off the computer. 







Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment