Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Home Again, Home Again





We are back from a lovely eight days of looking at this everyday.


I have to admit I learned a few things on this road trip.  I had no idea there were that many over-sexed campers out there. There were “RV Hook-ups” signs everywhere.


So glad to be back in time to hear Donald (Huge Ego, Bad Hair, Very Little brains) Trump give one of the dumbest, incoherent announcement speeches ever. Evidently you should vote for him because he is really, really, really rich and will just buy up the rest of the world and if anything jumps up that we can’t handle, he will just declare bankruptcy.

Of course little Donny hasn’t actually filed to run for President, he has 120 days to do so. My money is on him participating in the debates, getting lots of publicity and then deciding not to run.  Birtherism could come back in news and not that The Don isn’t an American citizen, but there could be quite a debate on whether he was born or hatched.    





Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush has released his new logo which is simply “JEB.2016.  If my last name was Bush, I wouldn’t want it plastered all over either.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment