Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday's List








Will Rogers once said, “I never met a man I didn’t like.”  Of course Will never met


  • Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry
  • Gregg (Hell On Wheels) Abbott
  • Ted (Pick Me, Pick Me) Cruz
  • Mike (I Need A Job) Huckabee
  •  Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush,
  • Rick (I Should Be In A) Santorum
  •  Donald (All Mouth, No Brains) Trump
  • Rand (My Mother Invented Fish Sticks) Paul
  • Marco (I Have A Sugar Daddy) Rubio 
  •  George (I Have A Really Stupid Name) Pataki
  •  Ben (NutJobSurgeon) Carson
  • Lindsey (If You Love War, Vote For Me) Graham
  • Scott (Street) Walker
  • Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie
  • Bobby (Jihad) Jindal
  • John (Even My Family Doesn’t Know Who I Am) Kasich
  •  Mitt (I Have More Money Than Trump) Romney
  •  John (Civil War Veteran) McCain
  • John (It’s My Party And I’ll Cry If I Want To) Boehner
  • Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert
  • Bill (Wife Beater And America’s Bully) O’Reilly
  • Sean (I’m A Bigger Asshole Than Bill) Hannity
  • Rush (My Fifteen Minutes Are Up) Slimebaugh

 Feel free to add to the list.
.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment