Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I'm Just Sayin'






I do hope responsible people will do the right thing and take down the Confederate flag where ever it flies, but I also want all of the ignorant racist-rednecks to keep wearing the flag on their T-shirts, gimmie-caps and displaying bumper stickers of the flag on their beat-up trashed-out pick-up trucks so we will know exactly who they are and what they stand for.



I get why TeaNut Republicans are so negative. When you walk around 24/7 with your head up their ass, you can only have a shitty view of the world.


Exactly how can a white person explain what it’s like to be a black person?



I keep seeing an ad on Facebook from the Uber people where I can earn up to a thousand dollars a week giving people rides in my car. I am pretty sure the gig is a getaway driver for bank robbers.



Finally a Bush speaks the truth.













Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment