Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pondering and Musing




As most of you know who peruse this little bit of fluff, I’m not a religious person, but I’m thinking that I may become a Clausian.  Well for the month of December at least.  The two names that pop up the most at this time of the year are Santa Claus and Jesus Christ.  Both are suppose to be keeping track of who has been good and who has been naughty. Here is the reason I’m thinking Clausian is for me.  People have been saying for two thousand years that Jesus was coming back to take everyone to Heaven, but he hasn’t showed up once.  On the other hand, Santa shows up every year like clock work with a sled full of goodies.


There once was a place in Austin called the Armadillo World Headquarters. I went there a number of times and never did see a single armadillo.


I have noticed that Fox News never has any stories about foxes although they do have a number of jackasses on the air.


In the NFL (Numerous Felons League) is the illegal horse-collar tackle only enforced when the Denver Broncos or Indianapolis Colts are playing?  Are the fans of the Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, Philadelphia Eagles, Baltimore Ravens and Atlanta Falcons called bird watchers?


I have never heard the people on the Duck Dynasty TV show refer to Daffy, Donald, Huey, Dewey or Louie.  If KFC, Church’s, Popeye’s and Chic-fil-a were to merge, would they be called Cluck Dynasty?   



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment