Wednesday, December 10, 2014

'Tis The Season For Unreason




Oh boy, only 15 more moping days til Christmas.

Since we are going to be subjected to non-stop Christmas music for the next couple of weeks, I thought I would do a little research into people’s favorite Christmas songs.

 The Smurf’s…. “Blue Christmas.”
Members of the KKK…  “White Christmas.”
Ringo Starr… “Little Drummer Boy.”
Sarah Palin… “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.”
Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles…”I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.”
Marlee Matlin…”Silent Night”
NSA…”Santa Claus is Watching You”
Mike Tyson….”All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth”
National Chamber of Commerce…”Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
The Weather Channel…”Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”
And I understand the retail merchants favorite Christmas song is “Fleece a Naïve Dad”

Please feel free to contribute.



The report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee (now there’s an Oxymoron for ya) is a real stocking stuffer for the C.I.A, George Waterboarding Bush and Darth (I Really Am a Dick) Cheney.  The report not only tells of extremely harsh torture but that they also didn’t gather any useful information. The word “impeachment” was evidently not in the Republicans vocabulary in those days.  

Even though I think George Warmonger and his Waterboard Crew ought to be in prison for war crimes, I know they never will spend a second in a cold hard cell, but it seems like at the very least they should all have to go before Judge Judy and get their ass chewed out on TV.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment