Friday, December 5, 2014

My How Time Flies When You're Having Fun.




Today is the 27th anniversary of Miss Diana and I saying our “I do’s” and we have been doing it up right every since. I am so very grateful that I have Diana in my life.  She is one of the most creative, intelligent, thoughtful people I have ever met.  She is also a wonderful artist and fantastic writer. You can see for yourself right here. 

Why she has put up with me for 27 years is beyond me, but I am so thankful that she has. She has been the love of my life and the best wife, lover, companion, soul mate, partner-in-crime, pal, buddy, housemate, colleague, tutor, editor, other half, counterpart, spouse, bride and teammate in the world. I also want to thank her for the swell thesaurus she got me.    


Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment: