Thursday, August 1, 2013

An Open Letter To a Gun Nut

As I have said before, I have no problem with shotguns and rifles, but I see no reason for hand guns.  Hand guns are for killing people.  I know a lot of the hand gun folks say, “Oh I just want to have it for the target range.”  Ok, fine. Leave your gun at the range and it’s always there when you want to go out and play Dirty Harry.  If that doesn’t work for you, then you are lying through your teeth and are just another George Zimmerman wannabe.

My letter is to Police Chief Mark(My Favorite Gun is a 45 and so is My IQ) Kessler of Gilberton, Pennsylvania.  He is the one who made the really stupid online videos shooting his guns, criticizing the government and ranting about the 2nd amendment.

Dear Mark,

Please keep up the good work.  You have no idea of how much good you are doing for gun control groups.  Every time a moron like you goes on television and says something really stupid or makes an incredibly offensive video like yours, there may be hundreds of people who have been on the fence or not very vocal about gun control who immediately jump on the tighter gun control side.

All your ranting about the 2nd amendment and losing your guns is just crap. You talk about how gun laws hurt law biding citizens. All of the school shootings and most of the mass shootings were not perpetrated by criminals but people who had never broken the law until they fired the first shot.  The truth is we have the most lenient guns laws of any country on the planet, but hey, don’t let a few facts get in the way of your irrational dysfunctional believe system. I did read your rant on Facebook and from all of the misspelled words I’m assuming you are member of the Tea Party. 

So thanks again.  I see where the city council of Gilberton just suspended you for thirty days without pay. I must say, I am stunned.  I had no idea they actually pay you.

You said you made the videos because you believe in the 1st amendment.  I am with you there so try this on for size.  Why don’t you go FUCK YOURSELF? Or better yet, blow your brains out with your handy little Ak-47. Of course to do that, you would have to stick it up you ass before pulling the trigger.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment