Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hump Day

 Here are this week's humps.





Michelle Tyler is the 11th woman to come forward with actuations of sexual harassment by San Diego Mayor Bob( I'm a Touchy Feely Gropey Kind of Guy) Filner.  She is a nurse and met with him to seek help for a Marine injured in Iraq.  Bob wanted to know if they could get together and play doctor. I understand Bob is up for Time Magazine’s Sleaziest Man of the Year award. 




New York Times spokeswoman Eileen Murphy confirms the sale of the Boston Globe and other media properties for $70 million, a massive drop from the record $1.1 billion it paid for it, to businessman John Henry.  Hey I guess ole John Henry really is a steal driving man


 

A-Rod (The A of course stands for Asshole)of the New York Yankees is planning on fighting his suspension from baseball, but I have the feeling that hiring Lance(The Truth Will Get Your Ass Sued) Armstrong as his spokesman is not a good start.




A long distance swimmer who calls himself “The Shark” is attempting to swim 22 miles across Lake St. Claire while pulling two dinghies full of bricks.  The dinghies may have a full load but I don’t think you can say the same for “The Shark.”

 

George Warmonger Bush had surgery to open blockage in a heart artery yesterday.  I’m confused.  I thought you had to have a heart to have heart surgery. 


Poor ole Congressmoron Looney (I Can Talk Out of Both Sides of My Mouth) Gohmert went on the radio this week and said that Obama made us look like cowards by closing some of our embassies around the world because of terror threats. When a reporter ask him, “What about Benghazi?” He replied that he never uses it, that he prefers Campho-Phenique.





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment