Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hey What Day Is It? Tell Me What Day It Is.


And it's more of the same ole humps.




Little Junior Senaterrible Teddy (Hey, I’m A North American) Cruz has announced he will be running for President of the United States and Prime Minister of Canada in 2016.  He said it would be no problem as he already knows how to talk out of both sides of his mouth at the same time. Teddy is also starting a new political party to be known as “Politicians Without Borders.”   


Teddy is just one of a number of sleazebag politicians here in Texas.  Some are very mean-spirited, narrow-minded, self-centered, greedy assholes. They are very detrimental to the future of Texas and we should be extremely wary of anything they say. They had rather lie than tell the truth about anything.  Rick (All Hair, No Integrity)Perry, Greg (Not Only Am I Disabled, I’m Also Dysfunctional) Abbott, John (I’m Not Naturally Stupid, I’ve Had to Really Work at It) Cornyn and of course Ted (I May Be a Junior Senator, but I Am a Extra-Large Moron)Cruz are the main perpetrators in this group.

Then we have those boneheads that are just idiots.  They are so clueless and stupid that they are simply a embarrassment to everyone living here.  This group includes Loooney Louie( I Really Am as Stupid as I Look)Gohmert, Debbie(Double Dumb) Riddle, Dan (I Use to be a Sports Nut, Now I’m a Religious Nut)Patrick, Jodie(I Make Michele Bachman Look Like a Genius) Laubenberg, Jerry (I May Have an Empty Brain, but I Have Loaded Gun) Patterson, Steve(Where can I buy a Clue) Stockman and John (If I Had a Brain, I Would Really be Dangerous) Culberson.



I am pretty sure the three teenage boys charged with shooting and killing a young athlete in Oklahoma were what the NRA would describe as good law biding citizens.  The boys said they were bored and decided to kill somebody, but they didn’t run over him with an automobile, beat him to death with a baseball bat, stab him with knives, poison him or blow him up with dynamite.  They just picked up their handy 22 and shot him.



The San Diego city council is still in closed conference negotiations with San Diego Mayor Bob (I Want to Kiss You All Over) Filner.  Nothing is settled yet on his recall but they did come to the unanimous decision that he was the ugliest Mayor they had ever had.



Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment