Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Bubbles From My Soapbox






The Republican Party is out in Arizona this week having their annual spring meeting cleaning.  Their conundrum is trying to figure out how to par down the number of boneheads eligible for the primary debates because it is likely they will have between 20 to 150 candidates running for President.

One way would be to have a TV show similar to The Bachelor or DWTS and eliminate somebody every week until you get down to one.  The perfect show would be to have them on “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader” but probably none of them could survive that one.

They could also just draw straws because in the end, I really doubt if it matters who winds up holding the bag.

Here is the line up as it stands now.

Officially signed up:

Edwardo Teddy (Pick Me, Pick Me) Cruz
Mike (I Need A Job) Huckster
Ben (NutJob Surgeon) Carson
Marco (I Need A Drink Of Water) Rubio
Rand )My Mother Invented Fish Sticks) Paul
Carly (Your Fired) Fiorina

  
Waiting Stage Far Right to throw hat into ring:

Lindsey (I Need A Mint Julep) Graham
Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry
Rick ( I Need To Be In A) Santorum
Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neal) Bush
Chris (I'll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie
Bobby (Jihad) Jindal
Donald (Massive Ego, Minimal  Intelligence) Trump
Scott (Street) Walker

There are four more who have expressed interest in running making a fool of themselves on the public stage but their names are so low in recognition that even I can’t come up with a snappy name to give them.





Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment