Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday's Flakes



I have to admit that most of the time it is fairly easy to find some bonedheaded politician or some other goober that has said or done something really stupid that I can make fun of, but every once in a while I come across some things that are so incredibly stupid that even I am speechless. Almost that is.

First there is NRA (National Rabid Assholes) commentator Billy (My I.Q. and My Gun Are Both 44’s) Johnson who thinks everyone should have a gun including children.  Billy has made a video where he says,   “What if, instead of gun-free zones, we had gun-required zones?”  Billy believes kids should study guns in school along with math and science.  I guess Ole Buckshot Billy would have the first graders start out with bb guns and work up to AK-47’s by fourth grade so they can grow up to be this guy.



Let’s see, we have only had 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook in December of 2012, so this should kick those statistics into high gear. Some of those arguments at recess and in the lunch room could really have some fire works.  Bonehead Billy also thinks that arming the 50 million school age kids in America should be subsidized by the government.  Funny how the anti-government gun wackos think subsidizing big oil and guns is ok, but not poor people.   

 
And then there is Jody (I’m More Than Dumb, I’m Just Plain Stupid) Hice who wants to be a Republican Congressmoron in the state of Georgia. Too bad that is not the one in Russia, anyway ole Jody thinks that any citizen has the right to own any gun or weapon that the government owns. We’re talking bazookas, tanks, missile launchers and even nuclear weapons. Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that?      


Stay tuned for future adv

No comments:

Post a Comment