Monday, April 21, 2014

Some Things I've Been Pondering




 Which came first, the Bunny or the Easter egg?

Also are these topics discussed on prison talk shows?

  • How to plan a prison break.

  • Prison romance…Long term or one night stands?

  • Tunnel digging techniques

  • Lock picking techniques

  • Tips on shank making

  • How to carve a gun out of a bar of soap.

  • Do stripes make me look thinner or fatter?

  • How to decorate my cell to make it look bigger.

  • Do I have to know how to spell conjugal to get a conjugal visit?

  • Do you have what it takes to be a bully?

  • Is prison food making you fat or just flatulent?

  • What prison holidays do you celebrate?

  • John Dillenger Day

  • Al Capone Day

  • Machine Gun Kelly Day

  • Richard Nixon Day

  • Dick Cheney Day

Mostly when I think of prison, I wonder why George Warmonger Bush, Dickhead (I’ll Shoot You in the Face) Cheney, Donald (Shockingly Awful Military Mind) Dumbsfield, Paul (The Wolf of War Street) Wolfowitz, and Condoleezza (I Really Want to be White as) Rice aren’t rotting in a dingy cell somewhere for their War crimes. 



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment