Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mid-Week Blahs




I haven’t written anything this week because I am really bored with making fun of politicians, preachers and just really dumb boneheads who say and do so many stupid things.  There is so many of them that it is just too easy, but this little item caught my attention because it happened right where I live.

Seems there was a woman here in Lufkin that was upset with her drug dealer because she thought the pot she had purchased from him was sub-par and she wanted a refund on her money.  He refused so she called the police to complain. They came right over and wanted to see the pot which she produced and they immediately arrested her. Funny how things just don’t go your way sometimes.

The reason I brought this up is that I have been puzzled ever since we moved here as to why folks up here have voted for Congressmoron Louie ( I Really Am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert five times.  This incident may shed a little light on some people’s I.Q. level here in East Texas.

I think I will head back outside and enjoy Mother Nature’s sunshine and do a little more spring planting.  


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment