Monday, April 14, 2014

New Week, Same Ole Stuff




Texas Governor Rick (All Hair, No Integrity) Perry is under investigation into whether he withheld money from the Travis County District Attorney’s office. Seems he has decided that he needs legal representation.  I understand he tried to hire Saul Goodman, but was informed that since Breaking Bad was no longer on the air, he wasn’t available.


Cliven (Cows Don’t Have To Pay Taxes) Bundy is the cattle rancher who has been grazing his cattle on Federal land for over twenty years without paying a fee, even though 16 thousand other ranchers do, is in a stand off with the Bureau of Land Management. I am told his sons, Hoss, Little Joe and Adam were there to back him up. Of course his youngest son Ted, convicted serial killer, wasn’t there as he had been executed in 1989.

Iowa Governor Terry (I Have God on Speed Dial) Brandstad has signed a proclamation that eliminates separation of church and state. He believes the Bible overrides the Constitution.  I am pretty sure he also believes the earth is flat and is the center of the Universe.

Republican Congressmoron from Tennessee Marsha (I’ll Show You Dumb) Blackburn is the new Michele (I Am Happy and My Husband is Gay)Bachman.  After the Republicans blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act last week, Marsha went on the TV yesterday and said, “It is Republicans that have led the fight for women's equality.”  I think she probably meant to say the Republicans have FLED the fight for women’s equality.

This sign may explain why Congressmoron Louie (I Really am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert is after Attorney General Eric (I Have Always Been Black) Holder.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment