Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Hump Day




If this were dead-beat rancher Cliven (Cows Don’t Pay Taxes) Bundy, do you think all those bonehead militia jerks, Fox news blowhards and Tea Party morons would be raving about what a hero he is.  I don’t think so.  


The Boy Scouts of America have decided to close down a Seattle church troop for standing behind an openly gay leader, even after the organization revoked his membership.  I really can’t wrap my head around why they are so against gays.  It is an organization consisting only of boys and men hanging out together.  I mean it’s not Boys Scouting for Girls of America.


The Supreme Court has decided that lying in politics is ok.   Well sure, politics is just like liars poker.  The best liar wins.


Here is a fine example of your tax dollars at work. Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert thinks Congress should pass a resolution directing the Sergeant of Arms of Congress to arrest Attorney General Eric (I Have Always Been Black) Holder. Let’s see Louie, when did you assholes pass anything?  After all, you are the most do-nothing Congress in history.


Evidently there are a lot of dissenters out there over Pope John Paul George and Ringo II being declared a saint this Sunday.  Hey anybody that can have that many hits on Billboard’s top 100 is OK with me. 





Ray ( I Have the I.Q. of a Grapefruit) Moore, a Republican candidate for Lt. Governor of South Carolina said at Tea Party gathering that Christians should remove their children from public schools and have them home schooled.  This is an old Southern Tradition known as “don’t get above your raising’” which means keep your kids uneducated so that they don’t realize just how ignorant mom and dad really are. 


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment