Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Headlines

The new TV series Cosmos had 17 million viewers last Sunday.  Wow, who knew a documentary on Kramer from Seinfeld would have that much interest?



Officials have a person of interest in connection with the Malaysian airplane that vanished into thin air. It’s David Copperfield.


Here is the true definition of “Religious Freedom".  Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church takes in around 30 million dollars a year TAX FREE. 



The owner of the Texas truck stops known as Buc-ee’s  has endorsed Dan (I Use to be a Sports Nut, but Now I’m a Religious Nut) Patrick for Lt. Governor of Texas.  The truck stops will now be called “Yuc-ee’s.”


Texas Congressmoron Sheila ( I May Be as Dumb as Louie Gohmert) Jackson Lee told her colleges in the House this week that we have been operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not for four hundred years now. Sheila obviously flunked history, math and common sense in school.  Gee, I wonder why nothing gets done in Washington?



Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, the Yuc-ees comment made me roll. Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh at these idiots instead of weeping at the stupidity of the leadership (or lack thereof) in our government. Here's hoping Dan (Pig Nose)Patrick loses his bid for public office.

    ReplyDelete