Monday, March 3, 2014

A Few Thoughts That Ran Through My Brain and Came Out My Computer.

This message appeared on my TV yesterday.

 I am pretty sure it is the result of three weeks of non-stop Republican candidates’ bullshit.    


We have a new member here at the cat ranch.


His name is Harry or as we mostly refer to him; Prince Harry.  We are pretty sure he is of royalty as he is already running the household.  Even though Harry was born in the wild, he has domesticated us quite nicely.  He is a skilled tree climber and a one-cat wrecking ball in the house.




As with most of the country, we are sick and tired of Mother Nature dragging her Cold
Front though town every week.  I can’t wait to start bitching about how hot it is. 


The Oscars reminded me of a Ted Cruz speech.  Three hours long with about
a minute and half of content.



The Walt Disney Company has decided to cut ties with the Boy Scouts of America over a controversial policy banning gay adult leaders.  The Boy Scouts have responded by saying that the Disney Company discriminates against short people.










Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment