Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mid-Week Doldrums



Boy have I got egg on my face.  Itt’s National Poultry Day and I don’t have any chicken, turkey or egg jokes.  I could talk about the biggest turkey in Texas, Congressmoron Louie (I really am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert or the biggest chicken-shit in Texas, Gregg (Hell on Wheels) Abbott, but I’m really tired of giving these assholes a minute of my time.


 
Franklin ((Jesus Loves You, Well Not if You are Gay) Graham said last week what a great guy Russian President Vladimir Putin-on-a-Show was for persecuting those evil gay people. What a jerk.


 
Cari ( My I.Q. is the Same as My Age) Christman who is executive director of Red State Women, a new Republican PAC in Texas, says that they are opposed to the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act because women are too busy.  Good God, where do the Republicans dig up these women?  Is there a Stepford, Texas that I don’t know about?


 

The Malaysian missing airplane has just gotten weirder.  The plane is still missing, but the baggage arrived yesterday.



 
Have you heard about the new Japanese country singer, Merle Haggersan?  He wrote “Karaoke from Muskogee.” 




 Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment