Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My, How Time Flies




So I took a year off…Sue me!  Last year we decided to move from the big city to the country.  Wow, who knew living the simple life took so much work.

Also when I started this blog, I thought I would comment on the world around me but it felt like I got caught up in all of the crap, and I do mean CRAP, of last year’s election season.  As I have said many times before, I don’t like politics and detest politicians and it felt like every post was political.  Yes I voted for Obama and No I am not affiliated with either Republicans or Democrats.  The only party I am part of is the party of two at Red Lobster.


I thought it was appropriate to begin this process of putting thoughts to paper and sending it out to the world because my last post back in 2011 was about the long awaited and highly celebrated death of Kim Jong Il. And here we are starting out 2013 with news of Kim Jong Un meeting with that world renowned diplomat Dennis Rodman.  A man who is nicknamed “The Worm”, wore a wedding dress to promote his autobiography, and of course is wonderful family man.  Ask any of his three ex-wives. 

In an interview over the week-end, Dennis said that Kim Jon was a really nice guy.  When told that he was a murderer, Dennis said “Well, he didn’t kill me.”

THIS JUST IN:

Hugo Chavez is no longer on the short list to be the next Pope. As President of Venezuela for the past 14 years, Hugo leaves a legacy of high inflation, food shortages, escalating crime and mismanagement of the country’s oil industry.  He was also famous for denouncing capitalism, imperialism and the United States, but to his defense he once called George W. Bush the devil, so he did get a few things right.  On his death bed he said his biggest regret was that he was never asked to be on Dancing With The Stars.

Speaking of politics, check out the best blog on the net.  www.juanitajean.com

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment