Friday, March 22, 2013

A Thought Provoking Trip

I made a little trip into the big city this week.  I love living out in the country but every so often I get nostalgic for traffic jams, miles of concrete and extremely large glass buildings, lots of noise and dirty air and doing a little shopping with about a million other warm bodies. 

Several years ago Diana and I discovered the best lunch deal in Houston was at Costco.  Two polish dogs and drinks for three dollars and twenty five cents.  That’s the tip anywhere else, plus some great people watching.  As we were leaving I noticed Costco still wanted to know what I thought so I decided to tell them.

I think that the Junior Senator from Texas, little Teddy Cruz is the love child of Ayn Rand and Joseph McCarthy. 

I think the latest approval ratings of 11% for Congress is a little high.  I don’t believe they are doing that good of a job.

I think instead of being called Free Agents, they should be called extremely overpaid agents?

I think liberals believe in “Live and let live,” and conservatives only believe in “Live my way.”

I think Poetry slams can be painful.

I think the first illegal aliens were the Pilgrims.

I think Wall Street should be in Las Vegas.

I think there would be less fighting in ice hockey if the penalty box had an electric chair.

I think if you really were born-again, you should have gotten a better hair-do?

And is March Madness covered under Medicare? 



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment