Friday, March 29, 2013

The Way I See It

I see where the critics are saying that The History Channel’s mini-series “The Bible” has quite a number of mistakes in it.  I didn’t watch it.  I read the book and didn’t care for it.


We need to find out what Dennis Rodman said to Kim Jong un to piss him off so bad.


Alaska Congressman Don Young is living up to his word to be a true Republican.  In making a reference to immigrant workers this week he called them “wetbacks.”  Later he said that was what they were called years ago when they worked for his father.  He said “I meant no disrespect”.  The problem with your apology Mr. Young is that it was also disrespectful back then, you narrow-minded, bigoted, mean-spirited old asshole.  Oh I’m sorry I meant no disrespect.


Pope Frankie, The Sissy has quite a week-end Easter celebration planned. To celebrate the Way of the Cross, or Via Crucis, Pope Frankie will lead a candlelit procession of the Bunny Hop around the Roman amphitheater,


I think there maybe some trouble brewing in the Galveston city council.  They picked a Glen Campbell song for its latest marketing campaign. You would have thought it would be “Galveston” instead of “By the time I get to Phoenix”.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment