Friday, January 9, 2015

Random Thoughts From a Disorganized Mind




The 114 Congress has only been in session three days and they have already set a record.  For the first time in history, the majority of members of Congress are millionaires.  Well isn’t that just ducky.  From now on I think we should refer to congressmorons as members of the Penthouse of Represenitives and the Senaterribles as belonging to the Senate Manor.   

Let’s look at some numbers.  There are approximately 360 million people living in America and a little over 9 million have a worth of 1 million dollars.  In Congress, of the 534 members, 268 are millionaires. Gee I wonder which group of people gets the most representation.

It seems that Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert bid to take the Speaker of the Penthouse job has fallen a little short. Actually it didn’t get off the ground high enough to fall.  Looney Louie got three votes of which one was his own.  Now the burning question is who are the two dipshits that voted for this fool?


The new chair of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee is Oklahoma Senaterrible Jim( Gohmert is Dumb, I’m Just Plain Stupid) Inhofe.  This bonehead believes that Climate Change is hoax and is a member of the Flat Earth Society.  As Jimbo likes to say, “I ain’t a scientist but I can look out my front door and see that the earth is flat.” After all, this pinhead is from a state whose motto is Oklahoma is Okie Dopey.  A state by the way that won’t even talk about gun safety but is thinking about outlawing hoodies.  Yeah, that’ll fix things.

North Texas reported 9 small earthquakes this week but come to find out it was just aftershocks from New Jersey Governor Chris (I Don’t Burn Bridges, I Just Close Them) Christie jumping up and down in Jerry Jones private box at the Dallas Cowboy game Sunday.

Yesterday was Elvis Presley’s 80th birthday. I’ve noticed there haven’t been any sightings of Elvis in quite a while. I hope he is not sick.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment