Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wasted Wednesday



I just spent the better part of today making new friends with folks in India.  My cell phone decided to emulate me and retire, so I got to try to explain very slowly that I needed technical help.  I will say the people were nice and they did help me be able to converse with the rest of the world, but I don’t think we will become pen pals.


Texas Senaterrible Ted (Look At Me, Look At Me) Cruz is the new chair on the subcommittee on Space, Science and Competitiveness. This is pretty much like hiring the town arsonist to be the new fire chief.

Thanks to all of the fine folks who didn’t exercise their right to vote this past November, we are now seeing the one word TeaNut Republicans at their best. No to immigration, No to fixing the Voting Rights Act and No to anything else that might help middle class Americans. The only thing the TeaNuts say yes to is the Koch Brothers and Wall Street.




Stay tuned for future adventures. 

1 comment:

  1. I hate banks. Makes me want to take my vast wealth and hide it in a tuna can and bury it out back, but then I thought, no it would make my money smell fishy, but hey the whole banking industry smells fishy anyway, so why bother?

    ReplyDelete