Friday, February 21, 2014

T.G.I.F

There is a local moving company in town called Galaxy Movers. I called them up and told them I was thinking about moving to Mars and would like an estimate.

A church down the road from me is called the Greater Love Tabernacle.  I stopped the other day and told them I just wanted to look around.  I said that I had stopped at their truck stops many times and thought they were very nice.



  
Former Congressmoron Tom (Meaner Than a Snake and Twice as Dumb) DeLay oozed out of his dark hiding place to make this comment,  “that God created this nation and that He wrote the Constitution.”  No Dumbass,  people created this nation and they wrote the Constitution.  People who by the way wanted freedom from religious assholes like you. Tom, do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock.


Dan (I Used to be a Sports Nut, Now I’m a Religious Nut) Patrick who wants to be the next Lt. Governor of Texas says in his latest political ad that he is a Christian first, Conservative second and Republican third.  Sorry Danny Boy, I couldn’t disagree with you more. I have been watching your antics for years and you are first and foremost an IDIOT.  



Ohio has passed a couple of Republican sponsored bills that makes voting in that state much more difficult, especially for minorities.  Low voter turnout is how Republicans stay in office.  When everyone votes; Republicans lose.


Arizona has passed a law making it legal to discriminate against people they don’t like.  What a great state: State of paranoia that is.





 Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment