Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Harrrumph Day




Hump of the week Gregg (Hell on Wheels) Abbott who wants to be the next Governor of Texas is campaigning with washed-up rocker, all-around racist and total moron Ted (I Haven’t Got a Brain Cell Left) Nugent at his side. Need I say more?


Hump Elizabeth (I’m Not One to Judge) Coker filed this week to run for Polk County District Attorney.  Lizzy was a state district judge presiding over Polk, Trinity and San Jacinto countries until she had to resign this past year.  It seems Miss Lizzy was accused of unethical bias during court proceedings, including sending as many as 40 text messages from the bench to prosecutors.  She was also accused of tampering with witnesses and slipping into a jury room to tell those deliberating how to vote.  Yeah, you guessed it; she’s a Republican.



 Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert has started a new PAC to raise money to defend the Kochroaches (aka Tea Party) from attacks.  Here is the really good part. If you thought the attacks he is referring to are coming from Democrats, you have the wrong answer.  He needs the money to defend the Teaboneheads from his own party.  I am still laughing.




Just when I think Texas has the dumbest politics I see where a bill has been introduced in Kansas allowing teachers to spank kids hard enough to bruise and leave a mark. Oh yeah, physical abuse is a great teaching tool.  Don’t get me wrong, kids need to be disciplined, but there other methods than hitting them. And just to show that I am an equal opportunity critic; the bonehead who introduced the bill was a Democrat.




It seems to me that as much money and time NBC is spending on broadcasting the Olympics that they would have hired a few reporters that could actually conduct an interview without asking extremely dumb questions of the athletes.  You know like, “Now that you have injured your back and are in so much pain that you can’t compete, how do you feel?” My response would have been, “I feel like shoving that microphone down your throat.”



Michael (I Have a Tiny Brain but a Big Gun) Dunn the racist asshole convicted this week in Florida for killing a teenager by shooting into his car seven times because the kid was playing music too loud. Dipshit Dunn says he is the victim.  He used the ole abuser defense, “See what you made me do.” 







  Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment