Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Tweet


I always thought that the NSA stood for National Security Agency, but now I see it stands for Nosey Spying Assholes.


I spent many years in the music business so when I first read about The Jonas Bothers breaking up, one question kept running through my brain. Who are the Jonas Brothers?


Here are a couple of politicians who will be working in the federal system at a pay rate that they deserve. Former (R) Congressmoron from Arizona, Rick (Half-Ass Con Man, Full Time Convict)  Renzi was found guilty on 17 felony counts, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators and sentenced to 3 years in federal prison.
And former (D) Congressmoron Jesse ( I’m Not a Crook, I’m Just Stupid) Jackson Jr. who pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, making false statements and mail fraud will serve 2 ½ years in federal prison.



I understand that the “Dancing with the Stars” show is considering a name change to “Popularity Contest with the Stars” since dancing doesn’t seem to count much.  Also long time DWTS Judge Len Goodman is taking another week off and filling in for him will be Cher.  I thought for sure they would bring someone who had some experience as a judge, like Judge Judy or Judge Reinhold. Maybe Judge Wapner, Judge Roy Bean or Judge Dredd.


Halloween is the favorite holiday for Republicans.  They don’t have to buy a costume to be scary.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment