Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Musing and Pondering

I saw this sign today.


I am  pretty sure I know the answer.




Remember when Texas Governor Rick (All Hair, No Integrity) Perry gave this quote when trying to correct what his wife had said about abortion? He said, "From time to time we'll stick the wrong word in the wrong place, and you pounce upon it,"

Well I am pretty sure ole Gregg (I’m Trying To Make Sure Only My Friends Can Vote) Abbott stuck a couple words in that he didn’t mean when he said. “I’m proud to say there is nobody in the state of Texas who has done more to fight to help women than I have in the past decade.” The two words he in stuck in by mistake are “to help”.  This asshole has a long history of anti-women voting issues.




New Jersey Republican Senate nominee Steve (My Mentor is Ted Cruz) Lonegan who is 12 points behind in the polls to Democrat Cory Booker is bringing in Sarah (Half-Ass Governor, Full Time Moron) Palin to stump for him.  That is like drowning and hollering for some one to throw you an anchor. 



The controversy over the name of the Washington Redskins has increased.  Now people are not sure which is more disrespectful and degrading, Redskins or Washington?


 “Bullying” is a huge problem in America and yet Bill (I Am America’s Number One Bully) O’Really is still on TV.  



When was the last time you purchased something for a dollar at Dollar General?




Stay tuned for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment