Monday, October 21, 2013

Somethings That Passed Thru My Brain and Came Out My Computer

Members of the Texas Federation of Republican Women at their State Convention in San Antonio this past week gave a standing ovation to Texas Senaterrible Ted (What Shut Down? I Got Paid.) Cruz.  I understand that they thought the main speaker was Tom Cruise.

Republican women.   oxymorons?


Liberals say “Live and Let Live”
Conservatives say, “Live My way or No Way.”



Republicans are great at “talking points.”  Too bad they are so bad at “thinking points.”


The Republican controlled House committee responsible for Obamacare oversight asked for expert advice on how to fix the glitches in the system.  I understand they wanted Sheldon Cooper to look in to it.



  
Here is what I have to say to the next idiot Republican Congressmoron who says I am here to see that we have a smaller government.  Dear Mr. Republican either quit or shut the fuck up.




Only in America.  No longer do you have to let your beard and hair grow long, get tattooed and take drugs to join a biker gang.  Enterprise leasing is now leasing motorcycles so your book club or bridge club can rent motorcycles for the week end and you can ride in a pact to harass tourist driving through your neck of the woods.



Why is it called a free market if nothing is free?




Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos lost a game.  The Indianapolis Colts lost Reggie Wayne for the year.  




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment