Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day

 THE HUMP OF THE YEAR...So far.

Texas Senaterrible Ted (Look At Me, Look At Me) Cruz made a speech in Houston this week to his three rabid followers that sounded vaguely familiar.  He said, “Winning…. I have a different constitution. I have a different brain, I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man.  I am on a drug, it's called Ted Cruz. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”  I’m pretty sure little Teddy’s newest speechwriter is Charlie Sheen.    


The F.B.I. is investigating death threats that Little Teddy has received in the last couple of weeks.   Ole Ted is self-destructing so fast that I’m pretty sure he is their main suspect. 


New poll out this week has good news and bad news for peabrain Teddy.  The bad news is that his approval ratings are down to 13%.  The good news is that he is still up 2 points on dog shit.   


 Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are engaged.  Kim’s first marriage lasted four years and her second try only made it 72 days. Las Vegas odds makers are saying that this time they expect her to file for divorce somewhere between the wedding chapel and the airport.



Diana Lohan was back in court for a hearing on her DWI charge. She explained that stress was the cause of the incident. That makes sense, she is the mother of Lindsay Lohan..



The World Series is underway again.  The United States and Canada seems to have a lock on this deal.  I can’t remember anyone from the rest of the world being in it.





Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment