Monday, August 22, 2011

The Skelton in the Bachmann Closet


Have you taken a really close look at Michele Bachmann’s hubby Marcus?  You know the one who says he can pray gay folks straight.  I believe this dude might be deep in the closet.  He may be spending time on his knees, but I don’t believe he’s praying.  Just an inkling I thought I would pass along.

The latest unemployment figures came out this past week and it shows Texas having the highest number of unemployed in 24 years. Looks like Governor Rick (Is my nose growing?) Perry’s “Texas Miracle” which began turning into the “Texas Mirage” earlier in the week is now full blown “Pure Texas Bullshit.”

Governor Rick (I may change my name to Bush) Perry used an experimental and controversial operation to treat his back problem.  Seems to me like the simplest thing to do would have been to just remove the large stick that is stuck up his ass.    

I have to admit ole Slick Rick (Serial Politician) has perfected pay to play politics to a fine art form.

Former Congressman Tom Davis, who was co-chair of the committee which recommended that Clemens be investigated for perjury following his testimony, said yesterday  that Clemens has already “suffered enough.”  He also said he also doesn’t take the underlying act of a ballplayer taking steroids to be all that serious in the grand scheme.  This is the guy that brought the use of steroids to the attention of Congress.   Huh, kind of like it’s no big deal for Congressmen to take money for votes, move projects along for friends and move right into lobbying after making all the important contacts in Washington.   Sorta like that Tom?

WHAT  … Donald Trump didn't attend Kim Kardashian’s wedding?  After some checking, it appears the Don was miffed.  That thing on his head didn’t get an invitation.  

A news story making the rounds among my ole radio buds is about a non-human DJ that will take to the airwaves this week in San Antonio, Texas.  It’s not news to me.  I worked with a number of folks in my old radio days who I am pretty sure were not human.
   

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment